So, I was tagged by cute Lisa.
Tagging Rules:
1: Each player starts with 8 random habits/facts about themselves.
2: People who are tagged need to write a post on their blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3: At the end of the post you need to choose 8 people to get tagged and list their names.
1. I'm left-handed.
2. My favorite food is italian and portuguese. If you want to see me happy, put some portuguese food in front of me.
3. Lately, when I fall asleep in class while taking notes, I dream about answering questions to missionaries. I know this becuase I take notes on it. weird.
4. Whenever I find a penny on the ground, I pick it up for good luck, then put it back down so someone else can have good luck too.
5. My closet has been color coordinated since I was really young. I like to have my life organized.
6. I want to work for a humanitarian aid organization for a living.
7. I talk way tooo much right when I wake up.
8. 8 has been my favorite number since I was 8.
I think a total of about 8 people read my blog, so...hah you are tagged.
I love that you share your good luck pennies with everyone! That is so cute! *laugh* So, I'm new to this blogging thing. What is the whole "tagged" bit?
ReplyDeleteIts good to know you have a blog too! You are so adorable! Being tagged is when someone names you on their blog saying that you have to complete the same thing they did. Usually you have to make your own answer for what they posted, then name other people to keep it going...
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSorry. Now you have a deleted post on your blog. :( My bad. I messed up. It doesn't just disappear like on Facebook. Anyways, yeah, I'm working on getting better at blogging and understanding it. Nowhere near as cute and talented at it as you are, but hopefully someday...
ReplyDelete