I am sorry. I would have too. I always wanted to teach at the MTC, but it wasn't what was meant for me. It has been really great to read about all your experiences there. Can't wait to hear about the trip. Oh, and on a totally different note, Ashlynn loves her bath towel. It's a good distraction for the "I don't want to get out of the tub" tantrums. :) Thanks again.
Change is difficult, but it helps you grow. And think of all the new experiences and friends you will have! Enjoy Europe!
ReplyDeleteDid you see my Elder Stanley first? What a wonderful opportunity you have had serving there. Now go--have fun!!
ReplyDeleteI am sorry. I would have too. I always wanted to teach at the MTC, but it wasn't what was meant for me. It has been really great to read about all your experiences there. Can't wait to hear about the trip. Oh, and on a totally different note, Ashlynn loves her bath towel. It's a good distraction for the "I don't want to get out of the tub" tantrums. :) Thanks again.
ReplyDelete