And no...I am not talking about the book. Instead I'm talking about HAWAII!!!
We decided to stay on the North Shore in Laie, Oahu.
This is the home where we will be staying:

They call it the "Bavarian Castle". Seriously? I'll take it. As for things to do, I want to go to the waterfalls, the beach, surfing, Haleiwa, the temple, BYU-H, PCC, and I really want to hit up the Dole Plantation. What else would you recommend? It's gotta be awesome, so help me if you have heard of anything or have any experience!
This trip cannot come fast enough. In high school and college I secretly wanted to move to Hawaii after I graduated and own a little business in a small town on the beach. I think this is the closest I will get to living out that dream....and I. CANNOT. WAIT.
excited for you!
ReplyDeleteK WHOA! That place is so stinkin cool!! When are you going?? Let me know if you just love it!! (I may be a bit late, i'm far behind on blog reading)
ReplyDelete