Cool thing #1: Feather extensions in my hair. They are so much fun for the summer (...I'm ready!!! Rain, Rain go away!) and it's one of the latest trends- everyone at work is talking about their feathers! Salon O in SLC does them, they are super easy to switch up and take out.
Cool thing #2: T Swift concert tickets! I can't wait for September!!!
Cool thing #3: I have to start wearing glasses for a while instead of contacts. I put it under a cool thing because I'm trying to be positive about it. Now I just need some legit frames.
i love all three of these things. there are a couple girls in my ward who have feathers... should we get some together?
ReplyDeletecall me.
love,
em
i am so behind with the hip new things...never seen the feather things before...could be cool. Taylor swift will be fun. and glasses are cool I am sure you look great
ReplyDelete