Saturday, May 21, 2011

the good, the bad and the delicious.

The good:
This past week I had a business trip in Florida.  After we cancelled some meetings and ended our day earlier than planned, I dropped my bosses off at the golf course, put on a swimming suit, and took our tricked out car to the beach for a day of relaxation and swimming. I also secretly loved when we were on the phone with SLC and they were telling us about the bad weather. Right then, we looked outside at the sunny weather and amazing view and saw a dolphin jumping out of the water. Perfect timing, flipper.




The bad:
My co-workers and I have spiraled through a week of sadness...a nutrition company getting our fitness challenge results back. You would think that we would do great, right? Well take out all the food, doughnuts and treats constantly tempting us and we could have been looking at success.  We proudly did push-ups for a couple of days in the office, though...that counts, right!?



My co-workers and I look up pastries in our spare time.



The delicious:
Speaking of food and Florida...I can't even tell you how delicious all of it was: Lobster tails, oysters, grouper... and the best of all: MAGNUM ICE CREAM. I felt as if I was in Europe again.

4 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good time! Thanks for the visit, again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love magnum SO MUCH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, so jealous! The weather sucked... LOL!! And I saw a commercial for Magnum, and so wanted some... And now, I reallllly want some... Sigh...

    ReplyDelete