Wednesday, October 5, 2011

numb fingers.

I bought a guitar.

I thought my coordination was okay until I actually tried singing, strumming AND moving my fingers.
{What the!?!?!}

Just promise me one thing. Even though you may be thinking, "Does she know she doesn't sound anything like that song?" or "Maybe she is tone deaf?" and the occasional, "Man, she really didn't think this one through...", just promise me that you will smile and act super impressed. I don't want to have these numb fingers for nothing.

Oh, and my version of the song I am learning is a version. It's not meant to sound identical. Just in case you were wondering.

2 comments:

  1. ba ha ha ha. You can come play the guitar for us any time. My kids will probably climb all over you and try to "rock out" on it. But maybe we can distract them with my guitar and you guys can do a duet (and with the kids backing you up, you're SURE to sound amazing!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! I bet you are better than you think. You make me laugh.

    ReplyDelete