Friday, November 25, 2011

Thank{full}.

Tonight I am very thankful and very full.  What a blessed holiday. Family, food and the feeling of gratitude.

I am so grateful for my family. I have to remind myself how blessed I am, because when I really think about it, it is unreal.

I'm grateful for the cutest boy in the world. I love little Drew Drew.

He has such a little attitude.  All he does is growl. And I just love every bit of it.

I love my brother and my sister in law.  I love my dad and I am thankful he could be back from his business trip for Thanksgiving. These moments are the best.

I love being with my family and how funny they are. I love Karen's face.

Sarah and Dan Dan went to Seattle for the break to visit my uncle's family. I love them and I'm glad they are having a good time even though I missed them. I didn't want them to feel left out in the pictures...
4th of July at the Stein Eriksen spa

Dan Dan's football game


They sure are my greatest blessing! I love my family!

2 comments:

  1. And you have some pretty awesome friends in Omaha who love you! Glad you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww....i sure do!!! dont you forget your pretty awesome friend in Utah who loves you too. bjs

    ReplyDelete