My 4 brothers have been such a blessing in my life.
Steven is my older brother. Even though I am waaay smarter than him (haha totally kidding, Steven), I respect and admire his wisdom and advice. He is such a great big brother and I know I always have him to turn to. And if it weren't for him...well, take a look for yourself. I'd be missing out on some MAJOR cuteness.
Next is Dan. Daniel is my younger brother, just getting ready to graduate high school. Daniel is such an amazing athlete and it has been so much fun to watch him his senior year. He pretty much dominates...right now he is on his way home from a multi-state wrestling tournament were he got 3rd place. Not bad. Here's a part of his senior night match.
David is next, and he is a natural at everything. He can pick something up, figure it out and not only understand, but do an amazing job. He is hilarious and smart. Even though he is a Sophomore, he can answer many of my questions. How did I get so lucky with such awesome brothers?!
My youngest brother is Jon. He is such a sweet, funny and awesome little brother. I can't believe how old he is getting! He is in middle school now. Here he is with his Jr. Jazz team. So glad I got this part of the game on tape...they were dominating the other team so badly (seriously) that my bro made an awesome point...for the other team! It was hilarious. Especially since their whole team was confused!
How can you not love these guys?!
Really? Can your little brothers be that old? I always knew your fmaily was awesome.
ReplyDeletethey have a great sister!
ReplyDelete