I am also looking for hilarious love letters that Christine and I used to anonymously write to guys to creep them out. We got such a kick out of it. Dang, I really hope I find them...I will post one if I do.
While I was looking for the said love letters, I came across an email from 2005 to the one and only Dancing Luchadore (whom I believe was one of the love letter recipients). We were talking about a new website that I had about 5 "friends" on. I wrote,
"Oh, and write on my board thing on the facebook, because if you did, that would be really cool."
My board thing. The Facebook. Oh, so funny.
P.S. I found this video in the following email from the Dancing Luchadore himself. Are you still taking requests? :)
It is hard to believe that fool up there dancing is now an attorney. And he no longer takes requests as doing the splits anymore would probably cause irreparable damage.
ReplyDeleteThat is pretty funny!
ReplyDeleteI wish I got excited over Valentines Day. Mainly I just stress over all the stuff I have to get done for he kids parties, handouts etc. I have become a loser.