So I discovered an amazing YouTube video.
I love these girls. I noticed myself singing this song a lot, so I downloaded the original. After all, who doesn't love Robyn from the 90's and Show Me Love. (I can still sing that song word for word). Anyways, after a few weeks of rocking out to Call Your Girlfriend in my car, I made one of the best decisions I have made all month and looked up Robyn's music video.
Wow. I WANT THOSE MOVES!!! You were thinking the same thing. I know it. Then I couldn't get enough, so I saw this in the sidebar and this SOLD me. Robyn fan 4 life.
Then, of course I wanted more. And I got it. Especially when I read this comment as I was watching it, "I would pay exorbitant amounts of money to be able to dance like she does at 2:35".
Like I said. Best decision this month. Possibly ever. Time will tell.
No comments:
Post a Comment