Wednesday, February 27, 2008

meet the fam.

This is my family. I can't even describe how much I love these guys. It has been such a blessing to be able to spend time with my family since I have been back. They now live out of state, and that has taken some getting used to, but I just love them all so much. Left to right: Karen, Daniel, Steven, Sarah, me, David, my dad, my mom, Jon, and Molly. Now for a quick intro to everyone: Karen is just gorgeous. She has one liners that crack me up and she is super talented at noticing things and giving me fashion advice. Daniel is super athletic and he just amazes me how much he grew during the past year and a half. He is so sweet and is always giving hugs, laughing and goofing off. He is a really talented kid. Steven has always been my friend in the family, the place to turn to if I need advice, and the big brother that protects me. He was such a great example for me for the mission. He is such a good brother. Sarah is the most thoughtful person on earth. She will do anything for anyone. She has such a huge heart. David is so smart and hilarious. He is probably the one person in the world that I actually can have a phone conversation with. Super entertaining. My dad is such a big guy on the outside, but so tender-hearted on the inside. He is so sweet and he is extremely talented at what he does. He is a perfectionist, which explains quite a few of my genes. :) My mom is the most amazing person in the world. She is a peacemaker and has the talent to make each one of her children to think that we are her favorite. She will do anything for anyone of us at anytime. She is who I want to be when I grow up! Jon is the miracle kid. He is such a blessing to have as a brother. He is so funny, and he laughs so hard he can't breathe...about everything. He is so smart and has the amazing attribute of charity towards everyone. Love him! And last but not least, Molly. She's an Irish Setter and is so cute and funny.

I just love my family so much!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3.3.08

    Oh Em I just loved what you had to say about our family. I love you Em , you are such a blessing!

    ReplyDelete