#1-Vicks Dayquil. It is amazing stuff. My roomate and I went to buy some at the store, and I probably looked like a kid in a candystore.

#2- Toilet Paper. I have been walking around with my pockets stuffed with toilet paper instead of kleenex. It reminded me of the mission. Instead of buying kleenex, my comp. would shove a whole roll in her bag and just pull it out to blow her nose like it was normal. Well that beautiful yet embarassing habit caught on like wild fire and tp has evolved to be a multi-use wonder.

#3-The Duel. Okay, so I was pretty sad that I was sick, because that meant that I might miss the game of the year that I had been looking forward to. I decided to go, sick and all, and I was not dissapointed. There were some amazing moments that sure made me happy to be a cougar fan! I was dissapointed however that no one on the U team fouled out. I just love it when that happens.
bummer! hey i have a bunch of stuff leftover from when i was crazy sick a while back. cough syrup, vitamins, etc...just let me know
ReplyDelete