So, on my daily blog update, my friend Lara had this awesome post.
First, add a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a really little or a lot, just anything you can remember!
Next, I'll reply with a memory of you. Don't be scared. I won't be mean and tell everyone about the time you forgot to wear underwear.
I'm excited to see what everyone has to say! And I hope you all play, cause I'm already thinking of some good ones to give back to you!
Found your blog through facebook -- I don't know if you even remember me! But I looked at your mission pics and it brought up my best memory of you because you were wearing your Y Group leader t-shirt. I think of you and I remember how nice you were to help me move into my apartment when I didn't know anyone in Provo. You have no idea how much that meant to me as a scared little freshman!
ReplyDeleteaw! i remember that too! you were so cute, and now look at you all grown up! :) your pictures are absolutely AMAZING! congratulations!!! Glad you are on here too!
ReplyDeleteLet's see...there are so many fun things to remember. I loved being your roommate- we had such good times. The time that you straightened my hair for the first time was fun. I had never had straight hair before. Do you remember that dance that was at Helaman Halls? That was a really fun one, too. I loved bumping into you again after the mission, too. Yeah, you're just great Em!
ReplyDeleteOOH I Luh.HUV your new blog header! SO adorable!
ReplyDeleteI put my memory of you in the comments of my blog. I love you girl!
Mena, I totally remember straightening your hair and that dance. ahh, the crazy freshman days...I wouldn't trade that for a thing! I think my memory of you would have to be when I very first talked to you on the phone before we started school. We found out that we would be roomates and we talked to eachother for so long! I was so excited because you were so nice to talk to. oh.. and I remember our freshman crushes/nicknames: i think you liked luke la puke, and then there was sacrament boy #1, sacrament #2, dreamboat (of course!) and the list goes on for a mile. Loved it!! How did we get so lucky???
ReplyDeletelara! you are such a sweetheart. your blog is so much fun to look at. Jax is getting so big, and I have never met the kid! Where are you living at anyways? if you are close we definately need to get together for some cafe rio or something. :)
ReplyDeleteEmily, it's great to hear from you and see pics of your mission! We also have a blog at www.ryanlaceyparks.blogspot.com You'll get an update of what's been happening in our lives.
ReplyDelete