I love this time of year!!! Some of my favorite things...
egg nog
It makes me so happy. yummmm....
one year I was really sick and the guy I was dating suprised me with my favorite egg nog. he sure knew the way to my heart.
scarves
Portugal made me a scarf lover. I would wrap a scarf around me every day. it just makes me feel all cozy. I love bundling up in my coat and scarf on a cold day.
apple cider with cinnimon sticks
yum.
family
This will be my first thanksgiving in two years with my friends and family. Since then, my older brother and my younger brother don't live at home and I miss them so much. My family is everything and my friends are the icing on top of the cake.
oh egg nog is amazing. I can't wait. I wish it was drinkable all year round
ReplyDelete