This is a little orange julius recipe that I made up with some help... it has only 3 easy steps!!!ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS! enjoy! :)
3 Blenders and a Counter Orange Julius
12 fl. oz. orange juice frozen concentrate
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup milk
1 cup water
2 trays of partially melted ice cubes
Directions:
Step 1: Place the concentrate in a blender. Pour in water and realize the bottom of the blender is broken. Let most of the water spill onto the floor. Try it again with the same blender after moving the bottom part around. This time let the water spill over the counter top and oven. This turns your 12 ounces of orange juice frozen concentrate to about 6-8. Then, mix all of the ingredients into a bowl.
Step 2: Go next door and borrow another blender. Repeat step 1. This time all the ingredients will be on the counter.
Step 3: Place ice in another blender. With two spatulas, carefully move the ingredients from the counter to the blender using a dishwasher door underneath as a splash shield. Blend, only partially breaking the 3rd blender.
There you have it! A delicious, cold, and extremely satisfying treat!
When I first started reading this, I was so confused with "3 Blenders and a Counter Orange Julius". I was like, Uh... I don't have 3 blenders... and what the heck is counter orange julius?? hahaha. It all makes sense.... hahaha. Thanks for sharing :)
ReplyDeleteI love the recipe! though i don't think i'll try it out... then again, i don't have three blenders to go through either :p
ReplyDelete