Wednesday, February 18, 2009
can it get any better?
So, I am pretty sure it was divine providence. For Lovers' Day weekend I had a little Park City getaway-the hotpots, a fun cabin and some shopping. While we were shopping and someone called looking for someone to teach a mission president even though I teach missionaries and not mission presidents and general authorities. My schedule was pretty open this week so I agreed, only to find out that he is going to replace my President in Porto, Portugal. It was such a wonderful time and it is such a blessing to feel connected to the mission still even though I have already left. The COOLEST thing though??? I told them I would be visiting Portugal and they opened up their home! I get to stay in the mission home! Haha, I don't know for those of you that understand what this really means, but dang, it's pretty cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is so great!!!!
ReplyDeleteKnowing of my parents experiences as mission president in Nigeria I do have a sense of what this means to you. Great news, Emily. This is going to make the trip even more special.
ReplyDeleteThis is fabulous! You have truly been blessed! :)
ReplyDeleteso cool!
ReplyDelete