Emily, I posted a comment on my blog, but just in case you didn't read the comments, thank you so so much for putting Tyler's name on the prayer roll in the temple. You have no idea how much that really means to me. I can't thank you enough. Also, if you want to email me your address so that when I get to it, I can mail your little gift. My email is robbinslis@gmail.com. Thanks!
so funny
ReplyDeleteEmily, I posted a comment on my blog, but just in case you didn't read the comments, thank you so so much for putting Tyler's name on the prayer roll in the temple. You have no idea how much that really means to me. I can't thank you enough. Also, if you want to email me your address so that when I get to it, I can mail your little gift. My email is robbinslis@gmail.com. Thanks!
ReplyDelete