Thursday, October 15, 2009

every picture has a story...

....and these are some stories that I love.




I read this on this park bench in Bath, England. How cute is it that two people met on this very park bench and later added this?
romantic.

I took this picture at a manor in the Cotswolds in England. I had just spent hours with a wise man named David who shared lessons from his life and stories of the beautiful English countryside. He helped me remember what was important in life, and this picture did too.




Heavenly Father is really good at planning things down to the minute. In Spain, we wanted to go to the Madrid temple, but the trains are a little loco, so we went a day later than we planned. We arrived at the temple and I just so happened to attend a Portuguese session. It was in Portuguese because my dear friend was getting married. I even got to be in the wedding pictures. I had no idea she was getting married that day, or that she was even in the same country. Tender Mercy.




Hailey is a really good friend of mine from BYU. She recieved her call to Portugal and has been there for a year. She recieved permission for me to go teaching with her and I was in heaven for a while.

This is a family that I love so much!!! I taught them when I was a missionary in Portugal, and since then they have been baptized and welcomed the new little guy into the family. I was so happy to be with them again!


I am so glad that I can be reminded sometimes to just slow down and love life. We are so blessed.

2 comments:

  1. love the pics....so cute of the bench....maybe jordan needs to make one for me in portugal? ha ha who was the couple who got married? from where?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah jordan can make one for you and put it on the ponte de sao lorenço. hahha. the couple that got married is from porto, she served a mini.

    ReplyDelete