Monday, October 5, 2009

I'm Back!!!

{note: the first time I ever saw this place in the picture,
I swore that I would return here because it was
my blueprint for heaven. Two years later, I came back and I was in heaven.}
Hi everyone! I apologize for the 2 month hiatus, but it was well worth it. I have stories, memories and pictures to last a lifetime. I have learned so much about myself and what is important to me. After such a big trip and life goal completed, I realized that it really helped me be able to move on and focus on more important things.

Here is what has been going on since I have been back:

*mission reunion! it was a dream to see so many people I love!

*general conference! {cool side story: I was on a hike in the tropical mountains of Madeira with one of my favorite people- Nelson. I asked him if there was one talk he could hear in General Conference, what would the topic be? He replied that he would love to hear something about the Spirit, how to follow it or how it speaks to us. The first two talks of conference? That's right. The SPIRIT. I love how much Heavenly Father loves His children! That was for you, Nelson!)

*family! Matt and I spent a fun evening with my family, my cousin came up from school, Steven and Whitney came down, and my uncle and aunt are visiting from out of state. We enjoyed each other's company and had such a fun time. I love my family so much! Now that I am graduated, it is so nice to be able to be around them more.

*work! The Lord sure works in curious ways. I was contacted as soon as I returned home for a job. Not just any job. My dear old employment needed help and really wanted to have me back. Tender mercy! I cannot say how blessed and excited I feel to do what I love doing!

3 comments:

  1. love it!!! i want to see lots of pics! What hike did nelson do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home most beautiful Emily. What a magnificent adventure!

    ReplyDelete