Wednesday, July 7, 2010

badminton.

Hey... funny story. So tonight I met this guy. We had dinner, played games and had a great time. He leaves tomorrow. He is from another country and here because he is on the national badminton team. What the....?!?!?!?! Does that sound familiar? Remember THIS dream??? I about choked on my food the moment he told me. What are the chances of meeting a badminton player? I mean...come on!

7 comments:

  1. So. Did he smoke paper? ;)

    http://spontaneousday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU ARE KIDDING ME...

    That is hilarious....

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha ha!!! where was he from? that is too funny...i guess dreams do come true!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do do do do
    Do do do do...
    Wow, who knows? This is a pretty crazy coincidence if you ask me!!

    Maybe the smoking paper part of your dream was symbolic of "he's hot?" :)

    (we want more details)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha...I normally stay very far from talking about dating on here, but this was just too funny to pass up. The paper thing totally could have been symbolic of him being hot. However good looking he may have been though, I'm not for long distance/bilingual relationships and.... I really like someone else ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahaha!! That is so crazy Em!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete