Thursday, December 9, 2010

a word from the not so wise.

I have learned a few lessons over this past week.
1. Tape a note to my mirror saying, "Emily. Really. Everytime you look in the mirror thinking if you cut your own bangs that it will turn out different from that nasty little ditty before- just stop and put the scissors down.  Your depth perception problems do not work in your favor. You will thank me later."

2. One way streets will be the death of me. (Or of my patience).

3. Luck is just a matter of timing. You see...right when I thought my luck had run out, the car wash broke on my car. Chalk up one more free car wash! Yessss......

4. It's nice to give the inner teenager in yourself some free reign once in a while. Hello Justin Beiber nail polish in the color of "One Less Lonely Glitter." Super classy.

5. If you're feeling super emotional that is probably the WORST time to write in your journal. Just wait it out. Trust me on that one.

6. Chocolate smells like something died if you burn it.


I LOVE LEARNING!

3 comments:

  1. YOU. ARE. HYSTERICAL. I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. It's been a long and tiring day, thank you thank you. You need 85 more posts just like this one. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how does a car wash break on a car?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My brother asked me the same question...and I guess it would be good to clarify that No, it did not fall on top of my car. I was just kinda stuck for a while with it not doing anything. Finally I just drove out and over the bumper thing, they gave me a code for a new one, and I decided to use it another time and prolong the goodness.

    ReplyDelete