no words! are those swimsuits she wears over shirts?
hahhahaha i think you're right...
oh my gosh. i hate you so much right now, but i love you at the same time.how dare you introduce me to this girl. now i'm obsessed!!
I know...her talent just sucks you in...right?! Did you know she has a Christmas cd?! Imagine the sheer joy of your husband Christmas morning when he finds Santa left him one in his stocking...I've convinced myself it will be the perfect present:)
So funny! My kids keep watching it over and over. I love it how she sings California girls in a New York accent!
no words! are those swimsuits she wears over shirts?
ReplyDeletehahhahaha i think you're right...
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh.
ReplyDeletei hate you so much right now, but i love you at the same time.
how dare you introduce me to this girl. now i'm obsessed!!
I know...her talent just sucks you in...right?! Did you know she has a Christmas cd?! Imagine the sheer joy of your husband Christmas morning when he finds Santa left him one in his stocking...I've convinced myself it will be the perfect present:)
ReplyDeleteSo funny! My kids keep watching it over and over. I love it how she sings California girls in a New York accent!
ReplyDelete