Becca- WE TOTALLY NEED TO DO DINNER SOON. I need to find out the whole moving schedule and I will let you know...you are the nicest EVER. Lisa- Thank you! I did it through blurb.com and they have a share option. You download the software on your computer to make the book, then you upload the book to the website and you can do all sorts of cool things like make an actual book...(mines coming in the mail!!!) and share it online. I really am a fan of blurb. Crystal- I love the Madeira part! I was telling Jordan yesterday that you two are famous practically since you are in it so stinking much :) Did you notice how the madeira part has a bigillion photos/pages. I tried to be resonable, but something about us taking thousands of pictures made the reasonable part a little hard. :)
I must share this with my friend who's parents leave tomorrow for the MTC. They have been called to serve in Portugal. This book is priceless. Great job Emily.
Anita- That is so cool they were called to serve in Portugal. The senior couples are such a HUGE blessing in Portugal. They are miracle workers and that makes me so happy to know more are going!
Just to keep you all updated...the book came in the mail today and it is BEAUTIFUL. It is printed and done so well. Blurb does a great job, I couldn't be happier! :)
It looks awesome! So when are you coming for dinner?
ReplyDeleteThat looks amazing Emily. How were you able to post it online so that you could view it like this?
ReplyDeletelooks awesome! i especially like the madeira part!
ReplyDeleteBecca- WE TOTALLY NEED TO DO DINNER SOON. I need to find out the whole moving schedule and I will let you know...you are the nicest EVER.
ReplyDeleteLisa- Thank you! I did it through blurb.com and they have a share option. You download the software on your computer to make the book, then you upload the book to the website and you can do all sorts of cool things like make an actual book...(mines coming in the mail!!!) and share it online. I really am a fan of blurb.
Crystal- I love the Madeira part! I was telling Jordan yesterday that you two are famous practically since you are in it so stinking much :) Did you notice how the madeira part has a bigillion photos/pages. I tried to be resonable, but something about us taking thousands of pictures made the reasonable part a little hard. :)
I must share this with my friend who's parents leave tomorrow for the MTC. They have been called to serve in Portugal.
ReplyDeleteThis book is priceless. Great job Emily.
I love it. You did a great job. I am sure you will enjoy it for a life time!
ReplyDeleteAnita- That is so cool they were called to serve in Portugal. The senior couples are such a HUGE blessing in Portugal. They are miracle workers and that makes me so happy to know more are going!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing that...what an amazing experience you got to have. I loved all the pictures!!!
ReplyDeleteJust to keep you all updated...the book came in the mail today and it is BEAUTIFUL. It is printed and done so well. Blurb does a great job, I couldn't be happier! :)
ReplyDelete