Sunday, March 13, 2011

oh the places you'll go...


A few months ago, a feeling inside me told me I needed to move.  Not far, but just a little more north.
So I did. I got a new job. I moved north.
At the same time the missionaries started teaching some dear friends of my sister’s in our home. We listened to the lessons with our dear friends. The spirit always entered our home in big tangible waves.
Throughout the next few weeks, I saw the miracle of the gospel work in my friend’s lives. They were happy. They were full of light. They knew.  
Then, there was a beautiful baptismal service.  Six incredible people dressed in white and made promises to follow their Savior. It was the most beautiful thing I have seen in a long time.
And today, a month later, we went to the temple.  The calm feeling the temples bring along with happiness and peace is still with me.
Life is good right now. Full of purpose. Full of life. 
Full of light.
And now…my little sisters are considering missions. Could it get any better!?



No comments:

Post a Comment