Friday, March 18, 2011

pure madness....

Well it's that time of year to have blood pressure at unhealthy levels and completely unbalanced time in front of the TV.  Even at my work, you can see the games playing on every single computer...and I may or may not have been looking right past the person speaking in the conference room during one of my meetings today and watching the TV right behind as Louisville lost it (there goes my bracket!) At least BYU pulled through though (Wofford who? That was way too close...)

This year for my bracket, I have special motives (my work gives the winning employee $500 dollars) so I enlisted the intuition of super smart and awesome Konstantin (We met making dinner in a tiny cabin up in the swiss alps. How cool is that!?). Besides the fact that I trust him, I told him he could have 10% of my winnings so I think we make a good team. (That is if we can pull out ahead after Louisville).

Well, team...here's my bracket. Don't judge too much. That is, unless I do really good. 


1 comment:

  1. At least I was one of millions that was waaaaayyy off, right?!

    ReplyDelete