Saturday, May 5, 2012

taking a breath.

I have been gone for the past few weeks. It was such a wonderful, peaceful, joyful, inspiring and much needed break from my routine.

A view of the Douro River from the train. Makes me feel at home.
  
You can read about some of my trip here. Okay, so you may not be able to understand what it says, but you will love the photos.

Madrid

He was making me laugh so much! He's such a cheeser!

These friends know how to have a good time...
and know how to dance!

Love them all so much I just can't stand it.

The Silva's are always so loving and kind. Amazing family.


When I was a missionary, I taught Joana.
Little did I know that nearly 4.5 years and two missions later,
I would be attending her temple wedding.
Love you, J.

1 comment:

  1. you deserve a break! Glad you had so much fun! WE WISH WE WERE WITH YOU! There are a lot of people I don't recognize! Sad day!

    ReplyDelete