Sunday, May 20, 2012

weeks top five.

Sorry my blogs have been so lackluster lately. I've been real busy. I've also been getting bored with blogging and internet stuff when there is so much going on and so much to do. How do people keep their blog full of life and fun to read without investing a lot of time into it? I just don't have the answers...

But I do have my weeks' top 5. Seriously loving all this right now.

5. Karmin. You have heard them on the radio, but this my friends is how they got started. No wonder they made it big. LOVE them. I can almost sing the first verse without messing up. Almost.

4. My fav lunch hang out for the past year and a half finally has good enough weather to order and cross over to the park to eat with the bums. Try the caprise at Tony Caputos. Or the belgian waffles at Bruges. (so authentic its crazy). Or even the delicious curry and mango sticky rice at Ekamai. You know where you will find me at lunch!

3. Salsa dancing lessons on a date (I was going to call and say I was getting "sick"...totally not my thing...but I loved it! So much fun.) Totally worth it to go to a studio for a private lesson.

2. Spring cleaning! I spent hours and hours going through drawers and closets. It feels awesome to DI everything, throw it away. Out with the old and in with the new!

1. MY NEPHEW CAN FINALLY SAY MY NAME!!!! He says, "Ommie, OMMMieeeee, OMMMMMIIIIEEEEEEE" and just repeats it over and over. Nothing could make me melt more. I sure love that kid!

1 comment:

  1. I will try the food options! Yum. I can totally see you dancing. You are the girl.

    ReplyDelete