If you haven't noticed, I have held off writing this. Day 30 has come and gone. I waited to post mostly because I felt that it needed to be deeper than the 29 previous days to show that I had learned something. I had a draft sitting ready to post for the longest time, but it was a no-go. In reality, I haven't learned things because I have been writing them down. I have learned from this experiment because I am more cognizant of my thoughts and I think this practice has helped me notice my thoughts faster and more frequent than I normally would. I feel less of a need to put up a facade with who I am. You see what you get, and I guess I was learning to see me for who I am as well.
Today, I don't have much words. Ironic since the whole point of this was to learn how to better voice my thought process; however, I also feel that there is strength and wisdom in learning that you don't always need to speak to be heard.
I would just like to share these thoughts today. They are not my own, but they reflect my own thoughts and feelings.
1. This Thai commercial:
2. This story:
Let's be Gentile With Each Other
No comments:
Post a Comment