oh my gosh Felizardo has my heart now and forever!
I gawked at all of them. SO INCREDIBLY ADORABLE! I love Pedro's pure joy, though. That smile= meltage.
bea :)
You have no idea how much I just LOVE all of these kids! That one of bea, brings back some good memories. She was teaching me how to eat sugar cane. her dad chopped some down with a machete, and then she was showing me how to suck on it! soo cute!
oh my gosh Felizardo has my heart now and forever!
ReplyDeleteI gawked at all of them. SO INCREDIBLY ADORABLE! I love Pedro's pure joy, though. That smile= meltage.
ReplyDeletebea :)
ReplyDeleteYou have no idea how much I just LOVE all of these kids! That one of bea, brings back some good memories. She was teaching me how to eat sugar cane. her dad chopped some down with a machete, and then she was showing me how to suck on it! soo cute!
ReplyDelete