
I just wanted to let you all in on a little secret. I know the cutest 14 month old in the world! We chill every week together and play like crazy and have a total blast! His father served in my mission and decided they would teach him Iberian Portuguese- and that is where I come in. I play and speak ONLY in Portuguese a few times a week while his parents are in class. The cute lil guy is a GeNiOuS! Whenever he sees me he gets so excited and starts saying all the Portuguese that I have taught him. For example today he ran to the garbage and started hugging it saying, "lixo! lixo!" We also danced to Portuguese music and the little charmer just made all the ladies flock. he is just soooo cute! He has caught on so fast, that it really has given me a positive view in teaching children to be bilingual. i just love this kid!
No comments:
Post a Comment