A- Attached or single: attached
B- Best Friend(s): Brandi, Ashley and Jennie
C- Cake or Pie: pie. hands down.
D- Day of choice: friday for sure
E- Essential Item: cell phone. im not much of a talker, but for some reason i just gotta have it with me. just in case.
F- Favorite Color: blue
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: worms. the sour sugar coated ones are pretty good...
H- Hometown: we jo, ut
I- Indulgence(s): Venti Hazelnut Italian Soda with cream mixed in and on top with vanilla sprinkles. aaahhhhh.....
J- January or July: July
K- Kids: of course
L- Life is Incomplete Without: my family
M- Marriage Date: you'll find out when you get an invitation
N- Number of Siblings: 6, seven in total. I am number 2.
O- Oranges or Apples: oranges
P- Phobias or Fears: bugs (spiders, fleas, cockroaches...thanks Portugal!)
Q- Quotes: "I am an old man. I’m given to meditation and prayer. I would enjoy sitting in a rocker, swallowing prescriptions, listening to soft music, and contemplating the things of the universe. But such activity offers no challenge and makes no contribution. I wish to be up and doing. I wish to face each day with resolution and purpose. I wish to use every waking hour to give encouragement, to bless those whose burdens are heavy, to build faith and strength of testimony."- Gordon B. Hinckley
R- Reason To Smile: when I was 12, I made a list of things that I wanted to accomplish in the next ten years with my best friends and put it in a time capsule. We found the time capsule and I did everything on the list! that was sweet...
S- Season: Spring
T- Tag Three: well, I am not sure if anyone actually reads my blog since I just do it to pass time at work, but humm... we will go with Adrienne, Doug, and Kimber.
U- Unknown Fact About Me: i'm a lefty
V- Vegetarian or Meat Eater: bring on the meat
W- Worst Habit: sleeping in my contacts
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: ultrasounds. they are related to happy things like babies.
Y- Your Favorite Food: italiano
Z- Zodiac: Pisces...but i'm not much for astrology.
Who is this man in your life, and should I be expecting an invitation!?! If so, I am happy for you. Give me a call or email me when you get a chance, we need to catch up!!
ReplyDeleteDoug
haha, no...there are currently no wedding invitations in print, but whenever that day may be, I will be sure to put you on the list!
ReplyDeletereally? pie beats cake? crazy. give me anything frosted any day.
ReplyDelete