Thanksgiving was INCREDIBLE on a number of levels.
I had some really FUN things happen over the break.
Some really SENTIMENTAL and MUSHY things.
Also things I have waited for YEARS to happen.
And of course, some DELICIOUS food too.
I miss Portugal soo much that I went to the latin market, bought passion fruit pulp (maracujá), and made passion fruit ice cream, passion fruit mousse, passion fruit pudding, and a passion fruit drink. Everyone was so understanding of me...even if I did get a little carried away...and they even said they liked it!
How could one break be so WoNdErFuL!?
i love this story with the passion fruit! and i want some details on all the lovely things that happened!
ReplyDeleteYOu have a blog! I missed seeing you at Sarah's wedding. I was hoping you would be there. I feel like it has been so long since I have seen you. You have grown up completely. You are beautiful, inside and out....just as you have been for always.
ReplyDelete