catch up with some of your favorite people in the world.

Catch up after a year with awesome people....

chill for a whole weekend, relax and tell stories.

Take time to just BE with one of your closest friends.

Run over a deer...ya know...just for the adventure.

Wait for AAA roadside assistance.

Go to temple square with the roomies.

Spend time with the fam.

The most stress free finals have ever been! LOVE IT.
You are a party animal. Okay maybe I should say a party animal killer or was the deer already dead? Just kidding. Good luck with finals, may they continue to be stress free.
ReplyDeleteSounds like awesome fun... that's what I should have done... just skipped the studying part of finals - too much stress! Anyway, Vincente is getting SOO big, and he speaks SO MUCH PORTUGUESE!! Sometimes he says stuff that I don't really understand, and so I get confused for a while :) It's adorable. I don't know where you're planning on being after Christmas, but if it's anywhere near here, you should come over and hang out with him on the 29th while we pack to move. It would be way fun for us to see you again before we leave!
ReplyDelete