
So much change is happening in my life all around me and I have so much to be thankful for!
I just finished tonight with a day of difficult final exams- one starting at 7 a.m. and one ending at 8 p.m. Phew! I feel really good about it all though which is a priceless feeling and such a relief! I also got some grades back and had another one of those priceless feelings as I saw my grade in my senior seminar on a large semester paper I did on the cyclical time in Maya theology and how it played a role in a specific piece of art. Fascinating, I promise!
This would have been my last semester in the history of my life if it weren't for the heavenly intervention keeping me here in Provo for one more semester. I will just take one more class....ONE CLASS!!!!! Then I will be graduating in April. I really love Provo, love the people, and love the lifestyle.
After graduation, I will be leaving to Europe. I cannot even explain how excited I am! I have been tossing around the idea of teaching in Africa after Europe so I sure have plenty of decisions in my life!
I am so thankful to God that I feel my life is in his hands. There is no better feeling than to know that I am doing what He wants for me to do and he is guiding me and others around me in a way that I can have the greatest amount of joy possible.
EM that is SO awesome!! Sounds like you've got the world at your feet. You'd better blog about it all!
ReplyDelete'ello love! I am so surprised to hear you are moving to Europe. What ever will I do with out you? But that sounds amazing, and I have always wanted to go to Africa so I will have another reason to go, and Europe sounds nice too. I loved what you said about having your life in God's hands. I have felt that before and it is such a relief.
ReplyDeletely,
em
Congrats on the good grades. Not like we every thought you wouldn't! You certainly have an amazing life planned out. Sounds exciting. I always knew you would make an impact, where ever you went.
ReplyDeleteHey! Congrats on your super close graduation! It's the best :) And enjoy Europe! We're going to be in Portugal over Christmas break this year ('09)! Yay Europe!!
ReplyDeleteSorry we didn't get to see you before we left Provo! But if you're ever headed down this direction and you need a place to stay, just give us a call!