

How fun is this...this week I had such a big role reversal. When I lived in Braga, Portugal as a missionary, there was a member named Felicia that took us places, helped us teach, and was just an incredible friend. Fast forward a year and a half later and Felicia recieved her mission call to...TEMPLE SQUARE. I love it! So I picked her up from the airport, she stayed with me and I dropped her off at the MTC the next morning (also where I work, so I get to see her everyday!) It is such a tender mercy to have a part of Portugal close to me.
Keep your eyes peeled for the smokin' temple square missionary from Portugal!
Wow, I did not know that you served a mission... Good for you! I hope that you are well! You look great and it really is good to hear from you!
ReplyDelete