Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Create!

I am so thankful for leaders of a Church that believe so much in women and our potential! I believe this is how our Father in Heaven feels and I am grateful it is so beautifully said by an apostle of the Lord.

3 comments:

  1. How interesting... I love it and thank you for posting such a beautiful message!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Em,
    Beckett said he would love to see you. Our days are pretty good except for Fridays. Let us know when you want to come over. He said he would even share his PB and J with you. (you get to choose if you get a fresh one or the pieces he either throws on the floor or mashes in his hair! Though decision

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Emily, I am in YW again. This time as Mia Maid leader. I want to use this in an upcoming activity. Thank you, thank you! You are a perfect example of God's creativity.

    ReplyDelete