So tonight, I went to go see Bedtime Stories. It was really funny. So imagine the crazy little thing that little kids say when they make up stories. I remember having that type of an imagination, and I LOVED it! There was a turning point in 7th grade though. I remember thinking, "If I want to be cool, I can't think different than other people!" And I vividly remember training my little mind not to say or think original things. I look back and I did pretty well...I am a normal person. blah!
So here is going out on the limb and putting that normalness aside. If my crazy dreams really came true...
...my nails would grow past their breaking point
...i could wear princess dresses all day
...everything would be sparkly and pretty
...my handsome prince would carry me off into the sunset
...cheesecake or fruit smoothies would probably be involved
...i'd have random background music like in the movies
...i'd have my little cottage on a far away island called Madeira and I would go there in between humanitarian aid trips to Africa
...money wouldn't exist and everything would just grow on trees (can you imagine how cool some of those trees would look!?)
...i would enjoy working out
...and eating healthy foods
...i would have some fabulous hairdo
...my shoes would always match my outfit
...i'd have a decision maker to make my decisions for me
Wow. Cool.
But then again...I am living a wonderful dream right now. Who says dreams can't be everyday? Tomorrow is going to be a dream come true. I just know it! :)
I hate to break it to you, but you were never normal . . . you were extraordinary!
ReplyDeleteYou are such fun! I love you tons! You have always made me smile and I have always appreciated your sense of direction and happy attitude.
ReplyDeleteI love it!! Especially someone else to make decisions and for them to be the RIGHT ones for my life!!!
ReplyDelete