Sunday, November 8, 2009

Fresh start to a new week.

Sorry I have been so hard to get a hold of, there sure have been a lot of changes. I am so thankful for the week to be over, and a new one to start! My grandpa "Papa" passed away yesterday and his wife who I have been helping take care of starts her chemo tomorrow. It has been an emotional rollercoaster. To add to it, yesterday I had a rough breakup and I am still trying to understand it. Also, I'm moving tonight to help with my little cousins since my uncle gained custody of them.

It's amazing that I have found peace this week! You know where? here.

My beliefs have sustained me through these hard times. Here is how it has: Heavenly Father's Plan of Happiness. It answers "Where did we come from?" "Why are we here?" and "What happens after this life?" This has been my lifeline and I believe it with all my heart. God is so good to us.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you've been through a lot! Thank you for sharing your beliefs. You are such a good example. I have looked up to you since before you were my MiaMaid!

    ReplyDelete