Tuesday, November 10, 2009

hilarious embarassing moments.

So if one thing can make me laugh, it is listening to embarrassing moments. I LOVE them. I will share a few that have made me laugh really hard lately. Go ahead and comment and post some of your favorites, too!

1. I have two friends that have told me similar hilarious stories. They go like this. Jill* was working out in the gym, listening to her iPod (alright, so you already know this is not me... ME...in the GYM!?!?) she was laying on the bench lifting the bar and she really had to toot. So she did. She didn't even hear it so she ripped a louder one. She continued. THEN....she realized her headphones were in. Not only that, but she was not the only one in the gym. Can you imagine what the other people around her were thinking!?! Jack* did the same thing at work, however he looked up from his desk and realized that the headphones were on, and as he looked up, he realized that all his co-workers were surrounding him and looking at him with a disgusted face. Hahahaha......
*names have been changed to avoid further embarrassment

2. Yesterday at work, my missionaries were saying a word in English "mama" to one of the sisters. They were calling her that, they wrote it on her desk, they were just thinking they were the funniest people ever. Well, in Portuguese, a mama is a breast. I was trying my hardest not to react to what they were saying, and I tactfully dealt with the situation, but you betcha I laughed pretty hard after they had all left.

4 comments:

  1. i would like to think those were your stoories...ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...that would make it even funnier if i was trying to hide it, but sorry...promise they aren't! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. um...i have one that you need to hear pronto. double pronto.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh lets hear it. we still need to get together before you start getting busy again. I will email you my schedule and we need to figure something out. love your guts.

    ReplyDelete