Friday, December 30, 2011

The break.



This break has been nothing but resting and relaxing. Exactly what I have needed. The only stress I can think of is trying to come up with a really good word in Words with Friends. (Seriously gets crazy!)

Here's a picture of my parent's Christmas tree.  So many memories behind each little ornament.  I used to sit under the tree when I was little and play house with all the little figures that are still on it today. Many of the ornaments are handmade; there is even a picture of me that has been hanging on the tree for over 23 years.
 I LOVE IT.

Hope your break has been just as relaxing!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you had a great break. We relaxed too and went to Hawaii. OUr last fling before Austin leaves....he goes in 14 days. Ugh!!!!!!

    Darling tree. I love it when ornaments have such grat memories attached to them.

    ReplyDelete