Now who could possibly pass up this cute little pig? (and whyyyy on earth do I just want to pick it up and give it a hug???)
Imagine all the cute little rain boots you could buy for it to splash in the mud!
Don't ask about this animal phase. no explanation.

I AM NOT KIDDING WITH THIS STORY I'M ABOUT TO TELL YOU.
ReplyDeleteMy sister's boyfriend Josh was super excited about what he'd decided to get her for Christmas. What he legitimately decided he wanted to get her. He kept going on and on about how much she'd love it and how it was so unique and awesome and how she'd never expect it ever. He researched online, looked for a good deal, and finally found what he wanted. She started getting a little suspicious and finally sat him down and said he needed to tell her what it was. Guess what he said....
a baby pig. He wanted to buy her a baby pig. Seriously.
I asked her what he thought she'd do with it when it was no longer a baby and she guessed he hadn't thought that far in advance. She told him NO, he could NOT buy her a baby pig. He was shocked and saddened about the rejection but caved and is getting her something else. I about died.
PS- all this animal loving stuff is super strange and not like you. Hilarious.
ReplyDeletefunny! you need to live on a farm...
ReplyDelete