Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Alton Towers.

This week I went with friends to Alton Towers. It is about 2 hours away from Manchester near the beautiful Peak District. It is similar to Lagoon on the entertainment scale, but much more scenic surroundings and gorgeous landscape. A real castle and gardens sit in the middle of it.

The center of the park is beautiful!

Had such a great time with Javiera, Pilar and Thafera!

Cute girls on the skyride!
This is my favorite ride!
I taught these girls the beauty of wearing a trash bag. They embraced it. :)
Pilar and her cute trash bag!
Javi got a little more wet than the other two :)

While we were there, there were a ton of cameras because it was the first day the park was opened after a sad accident. 

I've made it big in England.

Overall, it was a great day! The weather was beautiful and we spent some nice time outside eating expensive amusement park food which is hard to beat. ;) I wasn't able to do many rides throughout the day because of a painful little mishap and a visit to the medic, but I did enjoy their company and after a blessing, medicine and a few days without moving, I'm finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Alton Towers gave out free tickets to all the guests to get them to come back soon, so maybe then I will get a chance to ride the rides!

No comments:

Post a Comment