Friday, December 18, 2009

Music Video Week!-Day 6

You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift


Country!? I know! I can't believe how much I have evolved this year either. Yes it is true. My horizons have been broadened and Taylor Swift has made it into the Music Video Week. My whole Taylor Swift/liking country a little started with Love Story about a year ago. Then I really loved listening to Kanye West's music and people gave me weird looks because of "what he did to Taylor". {sorry, i don't follow stuff like that!!} I looked into it and decided Kanye was a loser and Taylor in fact had some substance. I love this music video because it is not focused on being the popular crowd pleaser, but just being yourself. I like that.



2 comments:

  1. I love COUNTRY! You better like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...i'm getting there miss idaho...

    ReplyDelete