Wednesday, February 24, 2010

aww...cute!

Just a few recent aww...cute moments:

1. Talking to my youngest brother on the phone. He is adorable.

2. My cousin's gecko died yesterday. He was devistated. When we prayed before he went to bed, he said the most tender prayer-full of faith- asking Heavenly Father to bless and take care of the dear gecko. My heart hurt for the kid, but the prayer was so tender!

3. My twin cousins were talking to their mom in the car. They are 5 years old.
Brady: Mom, a boy kissed a girl at school today.
Beau: And she was a hot baby! And I don't mean baby like a little baby!
Brady: Mom! Beau kissed a girl! And Beau, don't lie or Heavenly Father will know!

4. One of my dear missionaries came home this past week because of a health issue. It has been a while since I was his teacher, but it was the best feeling ever when he still knew I was there for him and turned to me for someone to talk to. My missionaries mean the world to me and it is so precious to see they feel that...even over long periods of time. I even got together with another missionary on the year mark I was his teacher and we still frequently talk. What other type of teaching job can have bonds like that?? Awww...love my job.

5. Speaking of missionaries...one of my adorable Elders went up to my companion teacher last week. He was too shy to talk to me about it, so he talked to my (male) comp. teacher. The conversation went something like this:
"It may have been inappropriate for me to mention this to Sister Olson, but I have two cousins that live in Provo and I really want them to date her. Could you ask her if she would and then I can give her information to them....(then a continuation of planning how he could set us up from Brazil). I thought it was adorable how he was looking out for me. ;) awww...


Don't you just love "awww...cute!" moments?! Tell me some of yours!


Have a wonderful week! I'm off to Arizona... :)

2 comments:

  1. I don't have any real "awe cute" moments but you sure are cute! I hope things are going well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. anne...b. totally wins the aww cute award! he has grown so quickly! and look at you! im so excited for you! love ya!

    ReplyDelete