Monday, February 8, 2010

cars, cars, cars.

Hello Everyone!

Exciting news! By the end of the month, I'm buying a new car! Hard thing to decide though...
so I thought I would ask y'all if you had any recommendations.

For example, I have a friend that is a die hard for Subaru, and then a friend that swears by Saturn. I personally have never ventured out of the Toyota realm, besides a small stint with my Mazda which I loved (now why did I sell that again??)

So the question is...what car do you stand by? what would you recommend? any cool perks that come with certain cars, and most importantly...any great hook-ups with car dealerships?!?

Thank you,
love me

p.s. more exciting posts to come ;)

9 comments:

  1. I'm afraid I only have knowledge of vans - BIG vans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a Chevy Cobalt and I really like it. But I didn't choose it. I would have chosen a Toyota. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like my Ford Focus. It has fabulous gas mileage, which is definitely a plus if you're the road trip type.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am a fan of toyotas...I know they are having this recall thing...but my parents only buy them and never had problems...I also have an avalon...and works great...plus lots of room and the trunk is big...Are you buying new or used?

    I also have heard kias are cheap because not as known but seem to be good cars too

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husband sells cars at the crysler,jeep,dodge down in west valley. He will take car of ya. Good luck on buying car where ever you go, just make sure you do your research.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bought a Nissan Sentra 2.0 S (not be basic version, but the middle one) barely over a year ago and I LOVE LOVE my cute little black car. It drives great (with a cool new transmission technology that doesn't have to lurch and change gears) and has all the features I need. Recently I moved and it fit so much cargo it only took one main trip to move everything I own - surprising for the little car that it is. I got a really really good deal on mine - it was one of those they advertised at a super low price so I know you can get it for cheaper than what they list it for, definitely. I would suggest taking a look at it if you are interested in looking at a Nissan, but if you really love your other brands, Im sure they've got something great too :) Good luck! And keep an eye out for a great deal

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whatever you get- don't get a VW!! They're good lookin cars, but when they're out of warranty they'll kick your butt in repairs & cost!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for your help everyone!
    dione- i think BIG vans might be a little too heavy on the gas :)
    crystal-i don't need new, but i want low mileage so i might have to go that route!
    becky-thanks for the info! I was actually going for the passat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well if I were you I'd keep looking until I found a 57 Bel Air or a 66 Ford Mustang! ;p
    Love you

    ReplyDelete