BTW...
One that is not a part of this list is mi madre's. She is starting a fabulous shop that I am sure people will love, (after 27 years of motherhood she definately has some tricks up her sleve) but it isn't up and running yet. Details are on their way.
Lara (Sunny and Chic Botique)- One of my favorite people from high school, Lara always made me laugh in acapella choir. She is a beautiful mom and is soo talented and artsy! You're great, Lara!

Amy(Mignon)- My Relief Society Pres. from back in the day when I lived south of campus. Amy got a BFA and is a really good artist. She now lives in the east, and is a cute trendsetter little mom. She makes sewing look easy!
Vania (Malandras)-I love Vania. I served with her in her beautiful country of Portugal. Vania is so extremely talented with interior decorating. I think her mom being a decorator and her helping her throughout the years has been a big reason why, but this girl can make something ordinary look fablulous. Her shop includes little dolls that have the name of her shop, "malandras" (trouble makers). Super adorable.
Brooke (Mum's the Word)- I absolutely love Brooke and her family. I lived with them for a while and they are the sweetest, kindest people ever. Brooke's adorable mini mum earrings are something that could go with just about anything you are wearing. I love all the colors!
(Cozy Blue)-Now, I am almost thinking of prenaming my husband and children just so I can get one of these. Okay, so I'm not really thinking about it because that might be a little crazy, but I really hope this guy is around when I do have the hubby and kids. I love the twist on the family tree.
(Wiwicoco)- Okay the name of this store makes me feel really immature, but I can't help but laugh. The first part sounds like #1, and the second part sounds like what a portuguese person calls #2. People, there must have been a better name out there??? Even though the name is funny to me, this seller is awesome. Ships from China, and has HUNDREDS of awesome wall decals that you can customize in any color. Haven't bought one, but I fully intend to.
I dont understand what etsy is...would you like to help a sister out?
ReplyDeleteYou DOLL. Hope you didn't feel like you had to include me! Thanks so much for the thoughtfulness!
ReplyDeleteOh and I TOTALLY want that pillow monster!!
ReplyDeletecrystal-esty is an online place where anyone can register and sell handmade items or buy them. everyone can have their own little store and the website makes a little bit off of each sell. make sense?
ReplyDeletelara-you are so talented and creative that I just WANTED to include you;)p.s. i LOVE the quilt you are making...you are right, with a unique style sometimes buying stuff is just hard!!!